Vesalius Trust Student Research Scholarship Program
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program in biocommunication at the time of award (spring of the following year).
- Completion of at least one full year of the curriculum.
- AWARD LEVELS – Award amounts will vary from year to year and will be at the discretion of the Vesalius Trust Board of Directors and the Association of Medical Illustrators’ scholarship committee.
Vesalius Trust Student Research Grants
awarded to applicants whose projects show evidence of merit, based on the criteria listed below
awarded to the top several applicants whose project show evidence of significant merit
Alan Cole Scholarship
awarded to the student with the proposed project of the most merit
- APPLICATION RULES
The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm (EST) Friday, November 15, 2019 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SPRING OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR (all material must be submitted on or before this date).
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found here
- If you have any questions, contact the Co-Chairs of the AMI Scholarship Committee:
404 E 73rd St. Apt. 5
New York, NY 10021
- JUDGING GUIDELINES - Click here to view
Vesalius Trust Application Form
(For Vesalius Trust Student Research Scholarship Grants, Vesalian Scholars and Alan Cole Award; all eligible
applicants compete for all awards)